Eric Carle Inspired Animal Flash Cards Free Printable

by - Thursday, September 02, 2021


After spending some time collecting a bunch of high-res Eric Carle animal drawings and patterns, mainly from his Facebook Page and Instagram, I put together a set of ABC Animal Flash Cards for Lucas. I will add to the set as I collect more resources. 


Here are some printing and DIY tips: each card is 10cm*12cm, so you can fit 4 on an A4. I used a thick matte paper stock (180gsm) and printed double-sided. If you are using normal A4 paper, I don't recommend printing double-sided as the colours will bleed through. 

I recommend using a Paper Trimmer/Cutter instead of Scissors to save effort. 


It's also essential to use a Corner Rounder so you or your bub don't get hurt from the sharp edges. 


You can also laminate the cards so they last longer, but since I prefer the matte finish I did without. You can download the flashcards here! Hope you have fun with these and your bub enjoying learning with these fun and colourful flashcards, happy DIY-ING!

You May Also Like

0 comments